~DUNIA YULL~

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dissappointed!!

This morning, one of my friend..
told me that our assignments result is out.


What shocked me the most was the tutor accused us on copying.
Can't accept this!!
I've did that with my own effort!!
I slept late just to finish it..
I did it on my own!!!!!!


Yes!! I am angry!!
You can't simply accused me like that..
at least you can call us and ask..
and myself would certainly declined that and..
show you all the journals that I've been referring to..


Sad!! Surprised!! Demotivated!! Stress!!
How am I going to cover my exam marks with??
Don't know how to express my feelings anymore
Being accused on something that you didn't do is just to much!!
I wish that Allah will gave her the best punishment ever!!!


WILL NOW HIBERNATE TO COOL MYSELF DOWN

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...